OUR OFFICE IS TAKING STEPS TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
YOUR HEALTH IS IMPORTANT TO US
PLEASE NOTE: ** IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, PLEASE RESPECT THE WELL-BEING OF THE DOCTOR AND OTHER PATIENTS BY RESCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT.
To protect ALL our patients the following precautions/policies are in effect:
- we are open and available for emergency and essential ongoing care appointments during this time.
- Patients are asked to come to their appointments alone or limit accompaniment to 1 person only if accompaniment is necessary. All others are asked to wait outside of the building.
- All patients are required to wash their hands with warm water and soap or use provided hand sanitizer at check in.
- Please sign in with our tablet at front desk. A stylus pen will be provided to you as our gift. Please take it with you.
- Patients are asked to keep distance of at least 6 feet from other patients, especially in waiting room.
- We have made every effort to spread out appointments to adhere to “social distance” in waiting room.
- Clipboards and countertops are wiped between direct patient contact as frequently as possible.
- All office door-handles and office countertops are wiped every 30 minutes during office hours.
- Beds are wiped with hospital grade disinfectant / anti-viral between each patient.
- Avoid handshakes, hugs and physical contact with the doctor and any staff member.
At Dr. David W. Kuo, D.C., we are doing our part to be responsible health care providers. We take the threat of COVID-19 seriously and are diligent in protecting each of your well-being.
Thank you for entrusting your health to us. Please be assured, our office is taking all possible precautions to ensure your health and well-being.
According to the Los Angeles County safer at home order, residents are able to leave their homes to provide or receive essential services. At Dr. David W. Kuo. D.C., we are providing essential healthcare services, and I want to assure you that we are open and available for emergency and essential ongoing care appointments during this time.
As your chiropractor, I take my role as a primary care provider extremely seriously. I know that it is important that my patients always have access to non-pharmacological solutions and attend to provider of their choosing. I have a responsibility to continue to educate my patients on how to protect themselves and the high-risk populations around us. I am proud of my profession for providing services that circumvent the need for dangerous drugs, especially in this time of crisis.
We can use technology that is currently available and provide options for remote video or phone appointments as appropriate. If utilized, your insurance will cover such appointments. I understand that many times in-person visits are unavoidable, so call or email us and we will find the right approach for with your specific needs. As chiropractors, it is important to do what we can to help keep the hospital and emergency rooms from being overwhelmed with neuromusculoskeletal patients at this crucial time. I am devoted to making that happen. Let us know how we can help you, and we’ll all get through this challenging time together.